Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Gun Grooms Cake??

Well, there are many things pertaining to the wedding that my fiance must smile and agree with whatever I say. (I have been planning this wedding for 10 years...) However, a few weeks ago he came to me with what I could tell to him was a brilliant idea. A gun grooms cake. I was/am mortified. How the heck am I going to pull this off without it being tacky. So, along with my pink shoes and amazingly inexpensive gifts, I am now on the hunt for a non-tacky gun grooms cake.

Here are a few I found online. Opinions please!!




This officially makes Drew's Cowboy's Football Cake a 'piece of cake.'

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one .. the last one didn't show up, so not sure what that one looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, piece of cake! that was funny! i'm telling ya, that dallas cowboys cake has never looked better to me!

    ReplyDelete